There are countless ways to build your website. The bottom line is… does your website convert traffic into sales? There are 10 things your website must have if you want a chance to succeed with it. it is a great feeling when your website does all of the selling for you. Here’s how to set that up.
1. You need a capture page. for visit to:-www.instant-video-streamer.com A wealthy marketer knows that this should be a one page teaser that gives your reader a glimpse of what you and your company are all about. It should be short and to the point. It should also allow your prospective buyer to provide their contact information. Once your reader expresses an interest in learning more, they should be sent to your official website.
2. Your official web page should provide ALL of the information about your business. It shouldn’t be crammed on the home page, but strategically spread out over a few different pages. This will allow the reader to digest your website one page at a time, and not overwhelm them. Your homepage should provide enough detailed information to keep the readers interest. It should also make them want to learn more about your business.
3. Spell things out for your reader, but keep it concise. Less is more for a wealthy marketer, providing your reader can understand your points. Your home page should do one of two things for your reader. Make your reader want to view your other pages, or make them want to call you for more information. Either way, it means they want to learn more. Offer your reader the ability to call you with questions about your business by putting your phone number on your home page. If you have enough information on your website to educate and answer their questions, callers will be calling to buy, not to challenge your claims or provide skepticism. A FAQ (frequently asked questions) page can provide incredible results.
4. Keep the website easy to read. Don’t clutter it up with too many graphics, flash videos, and audio presentations. All this does is help to confuse or distract your reader. Choose a font that is easy to read. more visit to:-www.html-lockdown.com Don’t use more than two different fonts for your entire web page. Keep the font size as consistent as possible throughout your web page. Use underline and bold fonts sparingly.
5. Focus on unique website content. Nothing can kill you faster in the search engines if your site has duplicated content. You can find good text for your site on other web pages, but make sure you reword it accordingly if you want to be a wealthy marketer.
6. Make sure you have a good website description in the meta tags. First impressions are everything. This description is what will show up under the search engines, and it should say something to attract the reader to click on your home page and not someone elses.
7. Research the proper keywords for your website. You want to use keywords that are NOT overly competitive. For best results, pick keywords that give your website a chance of getting first page results. Some search engines offer FREE keyword analysis tools.